Belgian Sponsorship Awards – New Jury Announced
Entries have opened for the Belgian Sponsorship Awards and the new jury will be looking at cases from sponsorship campaigns in arts, sports and the societal sphere taking place in Belgium between 1st. September 2021 and 30th. September 2022.
The new Belgian Sponsorship Awards President is veteran marketer Yves De Voeght who has brought together 11 independent experts with varied backgrounds to form a new jury. “Sponsorship is more than ever an integrated part of the marketing mix”, says De Voeght, “and joining our established sponsorship experts on the jury we have people from the media, creatives, academics, specialist agencies – all with years of experience.” The jury welcomes new members:
- Gessica Celestri (Europe, Consumer & Shopper Connection Senior Manager at Coca-Cola)
- Griet Byl (Editor In Chief Media Marketing)
- Christine De Vos (Partnerships Manager COIB)
- Kenneth Bornauw (COO & CCO RSC Anderlecht)
- Arnaud Pitz (Creative Director egghunter)
- Erhard Jacquemyns (Strategic Partnerships Manager at Famework).
They will join:
- Sophie Morris (Board Director European Sponsorship Association)
- Arnaud Debisschop (Business Development Director Sponsorium)
- Jos Verschueren (Programme Director Sports, Esports and Cycling Management VUB)
- Jerome Bouchat (Commercial Director Nielsen Sports France Benelux Nordics Nielsen
- Filip Waegemans (SKAUT).
The entry process is as simple and easy as possible and the judges require only a 250-word elevator pitch summary of each case. This can be downloaded here ENTER THE AWARDS
The deadline for entries is 30th. September and the jury will invite selected cases to make a live virtual 10-minute presentation to the jury on 20th. October, followed by 10 minutes of questions. Nominees will be announced after that, with the ceremony held on the evening of 17th. November following the SponsorLive conference at the Docks Dome in Brussels that day.