Manchester City, ING & Barclays complete impressive line-up
With just 3 weeks to go until the SponsorLive conference on 12th March in Brussels, the organisers are delighted to announce three new speakers as well as the final line-up and programme for the day.
We are very pleased to announce that three new experts have joined the SponsorLive line-up:
- Tom Boyle, Head of Partnership Marketing at Manchester City (EMEA)
- Tjitske Benedictus, Head of Sponsoring Events & Brand Activation at ING NL
- Adam Lee, Group Sponsorship Strategy and Planning Director at Barclays
CLICK HERE to discover the complete programme for the day and the full speaker line-up comprising:
- Ann Jacobsson presenting Polarbrod’s Join Us Outdoors! Campaign, Gold Medal Winner Best of Sweden & ESA Best of Europe Award
- Magda Lojszczyk, Head of Film & Music Partnerships at EE
- Martijn Van Eerde, Director Marketing EU of Maui Jim
- Charlie Allen, Director Global Brand Partnerships at ESL
- Axel Lintermans, Vice President – Head of Sponsorships Europe at Mastercard
- Chris Frederick, NYC Pride & Director of Global Events at Out Leadership
- Andy Westlake, Chairman of ESA
SponsorLive: The European Sponsorship Association Summit and a must-attend event for all sponsorship professionals in Europe, takes place on Thursday 12th March at the Docks Dome in Brussels. This is a unique opportunity to network, learn best practices in various fields (music and entertainment, sport, societal …) and to share experiences.