Counting down: Last chance to buy your tickets!
With just one week to go, the last places are still available for SponsorLive, the European Sponsorship Association Summit which takes place in Brussels on Thursday 12th March!
SponsorLive is the must-attend event for all sponsorship professionals in Europe. Click here to discover the updated programme for the day and the full speaker line-up comprising:
- Adam Lee, Group Sponsorship Strategy and Planning Director at Barclays
- Tjitske Benedictus, Head of Sponsoring Events & Brand Activation at ING Nederland
- Chris Frederick, NYC Pride & Director of Global Events at Out Leadership
- Martijn Van Eerde, Director Marketing EU of Maui Jim
- Magda Lojszczyk, Head of Film & Music Partnerships at EE
- Charlie Allen, Director Global Brand Partnerships at ESL
- Conrad Wiacek, Head of Analysis at Sportcal
- Axel Lintermans, Vice President – Head of Sponsorships Europe at Mastercard
- Alberto Guerrero, Head of Esports Europe, Riot Games
- Bruno Bouniton, Content Strategist, Proximus
- Ann Jacobsson, presenting Polarbrod’s Join Us Outdoors! Campaign, Gold Medal Winner Best of Sweden & ESA Best of Europe Award
- Andy Westlake, Chairman of ESA
SponsorLive, the European Sponsorship Association Summit, takes place on Thursday 12th March at the Docks Dome in Brussels. This is a unique opportunity to network, learn best practices in various fields (music and entertainment, sport, societal …) and to share experiences. Click here to register !